1. Your happiness has got nothing to do with the problems you face, it’s how you choose to deal with them.
2. Smiling naturally lifts the muscles in the face and slows down the rate at which we age.
3. Feeling depressed? Drink water, you may be chronically dehydrated.
4. If you have both a paper and presentation due, skip straight to the presentation and use it to structure your paper.
1. When making tacos, put the cheese on before the meat. The cheese will melt and prevent the taco shell from breaking apart.
2. Talk to yourself as you would talk to someone you love and eventually you will develop self love
3. Not being able to fall asleep within 7 minutes is an early indicator and symptom of insomnia.
4. Nap Lengths: 10-20mins for energy and alertness. 60mins for remembering facts. 90mins improved memory and creativity. Avoid 30min grogginess
5. Don’t use Google to search for information for school essays. Use scholar.google .com to find more relevant information right away.